Yoga Asanas occupy a very important place in Ashtanga yoga. Because by doing these asanas, your both body and brain develop. You should do asanas according to the nature of your body.
Today, we are going to tell you the yoga asana is Mandukasana. One of the simplest and useful asanas in Yoga. By this, all the stomach-related disorders of a person are cured. This asana is also very effective and useful for women.
Let us first know the literal meaning of Mandukasana Yoga-
Literal Meaning – Mandook means frog. While doing this asana, a frog-like shape is formed. Hence it is called Mandukasana.
The first method of doing Mandukasana Yoga Posture
Mandukasana is performed in two ways. The first method of Mandukasana is as follows, let us know: –
First Method of practicing Mandukasana Yoga-
- First of all, place a yoga mat or blanket on the ground.
- Then sit in Vajrasana.
- Slowly separate the knees and join the fingers of the feet together.
- Now keep your hands and palms touching the ground, in front of or next to the knees.
- Keep the spine and head straight while tilting.
- Let the breathing process go away naturally.
- Hold for 8-10 seconds in this position.
Second Method of practicing Mandukasana Yoga-
- In this situation, do not keep both hands side-by-side.
- Make a fist of both hands and keep it adjacent to the navel.
- Now while pressing them, bend forward and look at the front.
- Continue breathing – When bending forward, release the breath and after coming back to the original position, breathe normally.
Benefits of practicing Mandukasana Yoga
There are incredible benefits of Mandukasana. It affects every part of the body. Let us know its benefits: –
- Mandukasana helps our digestive system to function properly.
- Due to this, bad smell and other diseases arising inside the stomach are destroyed.
- In old age, this asana helps your body not to bend by the waist.
- It is very beneficial for women. Improve the reproductive system.
- Reduces unnecessary fat in the thigh, buttocks, and abdomen area.
Which posture to do before Mandukasana?
It is not necessary that you have to do any posture before Mandukasana. You can also do this as a first asana. You can do a little stretching before you do this asana, but there is no need for that much. This can be done in the form of any warm-up.
Is it necessary to do any asana after this asana?
Yes, after doing this asana, you must do Ustrasana because this posture presses the stomach, and you exhale the breath, but therein (Ustrasana) you breathe and bend your spine.
Which people should not do Mandukasana Yoga?
By the way, this is a very simple and useful posture. Everyone can do it. But pregnant women should not do it. Even those who have more pain in their waist, do not do it. Recently, if anyone going through surgery, then those people also do not do it.
How often and what time should be best for Mandukasana posture?
See if you are doing this asana with Bahya Kumbhak, then stop for 5-10 seconds and set the same.
Yes, if you are doing this asana with regular breathing, you can do 3 sets and stop according to your ability.
In addition, you can learn the right method of doing yoga asana with 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
I believe that every human being should do yoga at least once for which you can start with an easy and useful Mandukasana. Along with this, if you do Ustrasana and Bhujangasana, it will be very beneficial for you.
Whenever you start Yogasana, start it under the supervision of a qualified yoga teacher or trainer. After that, you can practice it regularly at home.
Along with this, If you keep a desire to in-depth your knowledge about yoga asana, so you could become a part of Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.