Companies today are adopting the change and are incorporating the latest trends, designs, services, construction machinery and material. At the same time, the construction industry is emerging with fresh and innovative technologies and focusing on improving the interiors as well as the exteriors of buildings, organisations. They tend to offer skilfully planned and executed services that have a significant impact on modern-day living.
One of the complex and primary features of the building structure is cladding. Cladding is defined as the covers that envelop a large building and protect the interiors from the surrounding environment. Cladding is the material applied over another material to control the infiltration of weather elements and provide an aesthetic look to the building and shop front. The shop front cladding and building cladding is quick to install and if the maintenance is done properly it lasts for a longer time.
Spraying and cladding are the versatile and affordable solutions that transforms your building aesthetically and also boosts its functions and durability as well as enhances its tolerance and resistance to external pressures.
There are several cladding materials available in the market.
We have listed below all the options with their benefits.
- Wood Cladding: The cladding due to its insulation properties is highly energy efficient. The wood is both recyclable and biodegradable hence wood cladding is the most environmentally friendly option available in the list. The wood has a natural look that offers aesthetically appealing interiors and exteriors of the building thereby enhancing the appearance of the building.
- Stone Cladding: The stone cladding gives a natural look and adds elegance to the walls of the building. The cladding is made of chipped and smooth stones which reduces its weight. This when applied gives an earthy or rustic look. They last for longer and do not require much maintenance.
- Ceramic Cladding: A light-weighted material and require less maintenance. They are highly resistant to extreme weather conditions are highly durable. These are neither affected by UV rays nor by high-level pollution. Ceramic cladding can easily be recycled and also helps in reducing carbon footprints in the atmosphere.
- Tile Cladding: Tile cladding can transform a building into a contemporary abode. There are several design options and combination of various sizes available with tile cladding that can be merged to create a unique and beautiful look.
- Porcelain Cladding: One of the most common claddings used for exteriors of the building is porcelain cladding. This is because it does not let the dirt accumulate on the surface. Porcelain is thermal shockproof and is scratch resistant as well. It is one of the most durable and strongest materials that can be used for cladding.
- Curtain Wall Cladding: Curtain wall cladding is commonly seen in multi-storied buildings. Curtain wall claddings are lightweight aluminium frames. The materials do let the heat pass the aluminium panels and get inside the building making the indoor atmosphere comfortable creating a healthier environment. Curtain walling repairs or refurbishment can be done at a much cheaper cost with this.
- Timber Cladding: Softwoods when are heated to high temperatures it eliminates moisture and forms a material that is durable and can readily alter as per requirement.
- Concrete Cladding: One of the simple solutions for creating a modern and authentic look. It is a highly cost-effective lightweight and easy to install cladding solution.